Founder guitar player of the Wet Taxis and Louis Tillett as well as ocasional member or cooperator of names such as Hoss, Tex Perkins, Kim Salmon & the Surrealists or Charlie Owen, among many others.
This lady, living leyend of the Australian scene, started her solo career with this marvelous record, which was already released on CD in 2002 in the USA by Deniz Tek´s label Career Rcds.
In this record cooperate, among others, Brian Henry Hooper and Charlie Owen (both in The Beasts Of Bourbon), as well as Louis Tillett.
This record takes from the sonic extreme of the Scientists, through delicate and sensual melodies, up to moments that could be easily descripted as swamp pop.
- Artwork – Mark Ferrie
- Backing Vocals – Chris Harrington (tracks: 4, 8, 10), Wes Harrington (tracks: 4, 8, 10)
- Bass – Brian Hooper (tracks: 4, 6, 9), Craig Harnath (tracks: 2, 3)
- Double Bass – Rosie Westbrook (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Drums – Shamus Goble
- Guitar, Vocals – Penny Ikinger
- Mastered By – John Ruberto
- Percussion – Cameron Goold (tracks: 2, 4, 7 to 9)
- Photography By [Black & White] – Marilyn Jeanette
- Photography By [Colour] – Rachael Lucas
- Photography By [Label] – Kristyna Higgins
- Producer – Craig Harnath, Penny Ikinger
- Recorded By – Craig Harnath
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Finn Keane
- Written-By [All Songs By] – Penny Ikinger
Mastered at Crystal Mastering, Melbourne, Australia.℗ & © 2003 Career Records.